Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Frustration

Lately, I have been feeling a lot of negative emotions, so much that I can't focus on the positive emotions. Which is sad, because it makes me so negative and so angsty all the time, it's unhealthy. And I know it is unhealthy.

But the thing is, even if it's none of my business, somehow I still care. I don't know, maybe I'm just selfish because the "problems" that the person has seem to be constantly in my face, and I just didn't want to be bothered by other people's problem. Sometimes, I can't even seem to handle my own problems and emotions, and now I seem to be juggling someone else's.

Really, it just makes me feel angry and tired all the time. Maybe it really isn't my problem, so I should just not care at all. After all, it's not like it's MY business.

Or I could be worried about that person, because it seems self destructive to me, what that person has been unconsciously doing, but I like to think that I'm not such a caring and saintly person. So maybe it's just my fault that I seem to make that person's problem my problem too.

For my friends who had made me feel better, thank you. You know who you are. I really appreciate the kind words and concern.

No comments: