Friday, October 30, 2009

Random conversation

"I want to watch 2012."

"It's not out in the cinema yet, is it?"

"November ler."

"It's supposed to be a doomsday prediction."

"Ya lor. On my birthday some more. Then we can celebrate my birthday, and while I am blowing the candles on my cake, the meteorite is going to crash and kill us all."

"LOL! Really ar?"

"Dunno. According to the prediction."

"Eh, like that I don't want to do my FYP already lar. What's the point? Later I susah payah finish my FYP, so ke lian, slave over it for one year, then graduate ady the meteorite is going to crash and kill us all. Waste my energy saja."

"Cheh. Then like that no need to work also lar, stay at home and be a couch potato saja."

"Ya lor, no need to study so hard for SPM ady. Woolala!"

"You happy lar!"

"Happy!"

2 comments:

Bernard said...

Eh don't say like that laa. You know, if we wanna die also, must die with our work finish maa. Nanti after you die you sit in front of the "computer" (it's not there - you're a ghost now!) and then STILL type FYP for eternity! How?

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

omigod. like if u commit suicide n r condemned to hell, right? in chinese myth u r gonna do that for eternity.

scary thought!