Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sleepless-ness and ramblings

I couldn't sleep last night! Sheesh... I was up half the night, in the half awake half asleep state. Sucks, I tell you. It was more tiring than being fully awake.

I'm not sure if I am tired now, but I do feel as though I have some empty space in my skull where my brain should have been. No, it's not as gross as it sounds though.

On the other hand, I probably need to stop reading and watching stuff that put ideas into my head that freak me out in the middle of the night. Since I couldn't sleep last night, it was safe to say that my brain decided to do some exercise, by feeding me with all those thoughts that freak me out. Lucky my dogs didn't start howling, or else I probably won't be able to sleep at all.

Life has been good since I came back to BP, even if it's only been two days. The uneventful bus trip, I swear, I'm never ever going to take Hasry Express again, no matter how desperate I am. Imagine having no air con for the whole four and a half hour journey. I was sweating as though I was in a sauna, and seriously, I have always thought that my sweat glands are pretty passive.

Ah... not sure if I should go back to sleep again, but my eyes feel dry from the lack of sleep. Sadness.... Sigh...

4 comments:

Bernard said...

The uneventful bus trip, [...] having no air con for the whole four and a half hour journey.

Uneventful? Now THAT'S an eventful bus trip, though, I will never take that bus (as if I'm gonna take a bus to anywhere for the time being)

What movie you'd watched? That scissor hand Japanese girl?

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

nah... watched the tattooist. got paranoid in the night when i happened to look at a mirror that something might have reflected there. plus i was reading this book about this girl who worshipped satan and was killing people off one by one. sorta. lol!

and about the bus... sigh, just thinking about it is enough to bring back the frustration

Bernard said...

Waaa...you still got guts to read horror books n then watch horror movie? Wow. I really respect you. I would be placed under heavy sleep medications and therapies if I ever do that.

Just now, I heard a door closing in the front room. And I'm alone at home.

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

i'm a sadist. haha! i scare myself silly with my own thoughts after watching or reading anything horror related, but i still watch and read them anyways. then at night i get scared of every little sound.