Wednesday, April 22, 2009

At home

There is just something about home that makes me want to:

a. Have six meals a day instead of three.
b. Run up and down the stairs two steps at a time, instead of walking up one by one properly, seeing that I am not in a hurry at all
c. Keep glancing out of the window of my room, even though the scenery doesn't change
d. Constantly talk to my dogs from the living room... because they like to peek into the windows when any one of us sits there to watch tv
e. Do my studying on bed, even though I'm not supposed to, but hey, it works
f. Try to find reasons to go out for a drive, when I'm supposed to be studying

6 comments:

Sal said...

The only reason you eat 6 instead of 3 is bcz food is near and you don't have to resupply it urself. not to mention you are pms-in now.. it helps a lot

sue aka yume said...

Lols. Maybe it's just cos u're a lot happier and relaxed when u're at home. I wish I'm home right now -__-

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

sal: hey! i have more junkfood in pj actually... besides, it's not that easy to sneak junkfood into my room when my dad is constantly asking me what am i doing when i'm about to sneak back upstairs

sue: i'm back in pj already. sadness... :(

Sal said...

I thought sneak meant to go around unoticed?? if he noticed no point in sneaking ady la.. hehe
Everybody would feel better when they are at home... T-T Can't wait to get back...

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

my dad has sharp hearing -.-'''

sue aka yume said...

Hehe. At least u went back for awhile. I didn't get to! Let us all hope that finals is over soon >.<