Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bug food

It first started at my waist... on Wednesday. This huge, angry, red spot, that itched like crazy. At first I thought it was the tag on my shirt that caused the irritation, but it soon became apparent that it was an insect bite, what with the puncture hole so obvious, the insect was one ganas tiny bug.

And then it started appearing all over my skin. My waist, my arms, my legs. Crazy... those stupid red... swellings that made me want to scratch my skin till it bleeds. Finally, I went to see the doc, and one glance at those swellings, he went, "Do you have dogs at home?"

Well, it seems that he thinks it's fleas bite. I have no idea why the hell will fleas bite me and not any other person. Probably the same reason why mosquitoes seem to be very fond of me instead of some other people too. Anyhow, I have many red ugly spots all over my body that make me want to gag everytime I see them. Not to mention the itchiness.

Somehow, it really disturbs me to know that I'm the new food supply in town. Bug food, yeah, that sounds reaaaaal reassuring. Any friendlier, I will want to put a restraining order on those bugs.

I really cannot decide whether bug bites are worse, or some allergy, or some weird skin disease.

:'(

Gosh... I hope I'm not some insect breeding place like a horrible scary insect movie.

3 comments:

Bernard said...

yes, hopefully some worms would NOT start coming out from your nose. If that happens, we can harvest them and make fried maggots. They say it taste just like chicken. :)

sue aka yume said...

Hope u get well soon. I totally understand the scratch till u wanna die part. And after a satisfying scratch, comes the consequences and the horrible horrible guilt T__T

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

sue... thanks :) i don't know much about eczema (and i'm too lazy to run a search on it, sorry!), but i hope u recover soon too.