Thursday, May 28, 2009

This is what happened when one decides to be unwise

I'm up and about, well, not actually about, seeing as it's like... 3am in the morning and the house is so quiet that any noise will wake my mum up, but yeah, my point is, I'm still not asleep.

Sorry, I feel the need to point that out, even if it's painfully obvious that I need to be awake to type this post out, no?

Anyways, if I wasn't so... well, such a glutton, I probably wouldn't be awake to type out this post. This is going to sound insane, but I had two bubble teas, and half the cup of my sis's coffee, just now, after dinner.

Maybe you think, what's the big deal? So what you drank like a lot of tea and some coffee? The thing is, I'm very caffeine sensitive, so any tiny amount of caffeine in my bloodstream will cause me sleepless night. Hence... this post.

Supposedly my sis was studying. Well, when I voiced out that I suddenly feel like having bubble tea, she bribed me into driving her to the shop to get some. Did I mention that I can be easily bribed, sometimes? Apparently, according to her, the coffee that she got there made her unable to sleep that one time, so she wanted to get the coffee so that she could stay up and study. No surprise that she is currently very well asleep, as opposed to be studying.

Well, I'm just babbling, but then hunger and the inability to fall asleep do that to you. Did I mention that my tummy is currently growling my ears deaf? I should probably go hunt for some food, except that, like I had mentioned just now, it is too quiet and any sound will wake my mum up, so I guess I probably have to wait out my hunger and hopefully I will be able to sleep soon.

But until then, I need to find some entertainment.

4 comments:

Bernard said...

So next time, I should belanja you coffee kaw kaw before a boring class hor??

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

u have a lot of belanja-ing to do! we have all the 8 o'clock classes this sem :(

Bernard said...

Then don't worry, sure got alot of chance one! Buy from SP corner can? HAHA

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

ah sure. we might as well lepak there sambil makan roti kosong too. lol. better yet, tapao into class. wahaha!