Friday, May 15, 2009

Nightmare

I woke up this morning at 6.30 from a nightmare... thank God for my siblings' considerate thoughts, with all the door banging and rushing around early before the sun even lights up the sky.

So... my nightmare didn't involve any monsters or scary things. Oh wait, it does. It involved one last final paper, and a frustrated lecturer.

Apparently, in my dream, we all took our HOTEL paper in one of the big halls, you know, either PC203 or PC201. And, because the paper was so damn difficult, most of the students just gave up and left the paper blank before storming out of the exam hall.

And me, well, I actually snuck the paper our of the exam hall, plotting to sneak the answers back after I had gotten all the answers. Desperate time calls for desperate measure, okay?

So anyhow, Dr. T was so frustrated with us just leaving the paper blank and storming out the exam hall, after all, she was there to witness it, that she wanted to fail us all and sent us to Kampar! But the admin was discussing, cause it won't look good on statistics if more than half the class failed the subject. And so... a lengthy meeting was called to discuss the outcome.

Alas... I got woke up before the nightmare ended. But, it scared me so much that I couldn't go back to sleep, so I ended up being awake since 6.30, though I didn't leave my bed till 9.30.

Argh!!!! I seriously hope when the result is out, it doesn't spell disaster. :(

4 comments:

ling said...

maybe it was provoked by my email :p

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

ur eagerness to go to kampar just because u got a new toshiba laptop :( ur fault!

Bernard said...

haha, please don't give me inspiration to have similar dreams like yours OK!

joy said...

sayang sayang... sure will be ok de.. don worry oh.. muacks.. good luck kiss for u..