Sunday, July 26, 2009

Some people

Some people have no sense of respect for other people's personal space.

Today, I went to Mid Valley to watch Harry Potter with Boo. After movie, I suddenly realised that I was actually starving, and well, since we haven't seen each other for ages, I managed to convince Boo to stay another hour to makan and chat with me.

So, we headed over to Gardens, and straight towards Sushi Zanmai. Not surprisingly, since it was lunchtime, not to mention it's Sunday, there was a line waiting outside. Boo and I joined the line, and after a while, this huge uncle came and stood behind us.

And how did I know he is huge? Hard to not notice that since he was so disrespectfully invading my personal space. Eh... hello, put some space between us lar. I don't know you and I don't care to get to know you. And you are standing so close to me that there isn't even enough space to fit a 6-inch ruler in between.

Seriously lar, he was standing so close that when I turned slightly to talk to Boo, my bag actually jabbed into his overlarge belly, and yet he still refused to move! And when I moved forward a little bit, trying to get away from him, he moved forward.

Adui.... two steps away from the person in front of you is not going to lose you the seating in the restaurant. And besides... don't you feel like a pervert? Standing so close to a young girl who looks like she could be the age of your daughter?

Some people seriously need to learn how to respect other people's personal space.

Now I regretted not staging a loud whisper on how fat he is and how he is being a pervert by standing so close to me.

Cheh!

2 comments:

Bernard said...

Yalor! You should have complained "ee, why so smelly one?" or "yoh, why so hot one? I can't breathe!" then hopefully his fickle mind would get the hint o.0

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

no! i should have just used my elbow and jabbed him hard on his overlarge belly. -.-'''