Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthday

Aish... Shoulda went and watch Despicable Me, or Inception instead of Predators. The movie was just kinda disappointing.

Well, at least the company's good. I even got a chocolate cake, which I didn't manage to share with the people who gave it to me, because my mum wanted me to go back home immediately after the movie. Luckily for me, no high-tech alien waiting to ambush me when I got back home. Surely there are scarier things out there than aliens who evolved super duper fast. Hmm...

Anyways, I was thanking all the bday wishes on Facebook when I suddenly thought of something. It's kinda... sad? That we rely so much on Facebook. Gone were the days that we wish other people Happy Birthday face-to-face or through phonecalls. Now, we Facebook our happy birthday wishes!

Really, I shouldn't complain. Without Facebook, most people's bday won't even register to me cause I can't remember them.

1 comment:

Sal said...

oi! if i called you that day hor.. sure you no credit ady... cz that day when i called lex.. i think it cut off from her credit oso...