Monday, July 5, 2010

The end of a much loved anime

Equivalent exchange! I'll give you half of my life if you will give me half of yours.

As far as marriage proposal goes, this is by far the most unromantic, and the cutest.

Ah well, as expected from the mangaka who, when asked to draw herself, drew herself as a dancing cow in underwear.

FMA Brotherhood has officially ended, and as awesome as it is, watching the whole series and ending it, I am going to miss the characters. They are such endearing characters, even if they are just anime characters, and more often than not, they have cheered my day.

But I have no complaints. It was a good anime, despite cursing and swearing every week for the cliff hanger that the mangaka left at every episode, it will always be one of my all-time favourite.

No comments: