Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The pretty people in Jrock bands

Seriously, I really shouldn't Youtube them. Watching the MV of all those Jrock bands that I like so much kinda makes me a lil.... well, not so girlish. Not that I thought I am a very girlish girl, but then again, it is a blow to my ego that I keep seeing guys who look much prettier than most girls.

How is it that the guys in those bands, especially those with Visual Kei element, look so much prettier than girls? I mean, they have such pale skin (courtesy of makeup and perfect lighting, I hope), and huge eyes (optical illusion and perhaps contact lenses). Seriously, they can give some girls a run for their money. Some of them really look so much nicer than girls.

Okay, now I am talking about stereotypes, but then again, shouldn't guys look handsome and hot instead of pretty and hot?

And no wonder you have so many crazy fan girls out there salivating over them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my sister thinks the same way as you do..
I envy them too but I am one of them Visual Kei droolers (Gackt~ <333 )
I just think that they're artisticly pretty...

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

that's a nice way of putting it... artistically pretty.


i supposed that's what they r trying to achieve... but still, with their looks, if i were i guy i will happily turn gay for them.

lol!