Sunday, January 11, 2009

Movies

Went to 1U with Sal today to watch movie. Well, she wanted to watch Ip Man, and we were supposed to watch that, but when we got there, we decided that since it's early, we should watch Bedtime Stories too.

Both movies were good. I really enjoyed them.

The fighting scenes in Ip Man were awesome. The main character looked so "yeng", and the story was not bad, though I thought for a moment that the story didn't have a storyline since it was ending and there was not a big climax coming yet. But still, it did come and the ending was not bad. And despite the sober storyline, there was humor in it.

Bedtime Stories kept me laughing. Well, it is Adam Sandler, so I was expecting good humor. The storyline is your typical Disney movie type, those that leaves you feeling "the world is still a wonderful place" kind of feeling. The characters are cute, especially Bugsy, Bobbi and Patrick. And I thought the part where it rained gumballs looked kinda pretty.

All in all, today had been a great day. Well, I didn't really think of it until I told my friend about Bedtime Stories, but since I have 8 o'clock class tomorrow, and not to mention that it is History of English Language, well, you can understand I definitely need entertainment before tomorrow's class.

No comments: