Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update

Tomorrow's Monday, and if I am Garfield, I would say I hate Mondays. But then again, I am a fan of Garfield, so I would say, Monday is definitely not my favourite day.

8 o'clock class tomorrow. History of English Language. Enough said.

I supposed I should be more unbiased. History of EL is not THAT boring, well, except that it's an 8 o'clock class making everyone's eyes unable to stay open completely. But then again, I spoke too soon. There might be a few early birds in my class, those who I haven't realise.

The past week was all about celebrating CNY. Not really surprisingly, the junkfood in my house finished pretty fast. Most of my favourites were already gone, and if not all gone, well, at least 80% of it gone. Which was too bad seeing as I wanted to bring back to PJ to eat. Well, supposedly I should look at this positively then. I already have enough pimples from all the junkfood that I ate in the last week.

First day of CNY, went and visited my grandma and grandpa, like every CNY.

Third day of CNY, I went and met up with a few friends. Not exactly a few, erm, more like 12? Okay, we were supposed to settle in Old Town for coffee and tea and some chattering, not to mention some gossips, but then a friend suggested that we go to her house since she just moved (half a year ago), and was going to have house warming on the 6th day of CNY. So we would all need to know where her house is in order to attend the long-delayed housewarming.

So, the "yam cha" session ended with a lot of visiting. We visited 7 houses, and well, it was just tiring.

Oh yeah! Sadness.... I wonder how the supposedly hot guy (my dad's friend's son) looks like now. I don't get to see him when I was at my dad's house for the anual gathering, cause I was too busy trying to not die from boredom, and weirdly, my dad's friend didn't come visiting with his family this year.

Oh well....

No comments: