Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Assignments and quiz

Okay, maybe I shouldn't complain about the assignments that are due this Friday, seeing as these two assignments are probably the easier assignments compared to the coming ones. *shudders* But still, I'm still not yet done with the holiday spirit. I know, CNY is officially over, but thanks to it, smack in the middle of Week 3, I lost whatever momentum to study that I have gathered before CNY and now I have to start all over again.

Quiz on Friday, I predict, is going to be an almost disaster. I won't curse myself by saying it is absolutely going to end up as a disaster, but still, I don't do well in short answer questions. MCQ, not so bad. Essays, still bearable. Short answer questions, DIE. Seriously.

Oh, did I mention that the quiz is History of EL? Joy... not to mention there are another three more quizzes to come, and midterm. Yeaps, all History of EL.

And to put things into an even bummer mood, a lot of the animes that I have been following have been licensed! That means I can no longer watch them on Youtube or crunchyroll. And I need my weekly dose of anime to amuse me and keep me sane! Naruto and Bleach are not enough, not to mention that all those violence can't be possibly good for mental peace. Besides, both are in the middle of climax, so the humour is sadly not included in all those intense I-hate-you, die-you-assholes fights.

Sigh....

And before I end this post, I just want to say, I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE THAT NARUTO'S MANGAKA KILLED OFF MY BELOVED KAKASHI! I hope he's not really dead, and well, if the mangaka kills off my beloved Shikamaru too, I am gonna abandon this stupid, long-winded manga.

-.-'''

4 comments:

sue aka yume said...

*Nod nod* I'm wondering if I shud even continue buying the anime (since I heard that Kakashi is dead). Anyways, good luck for the quiz 2moro (I need alot of luck myself too).

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

hey... i didn't know u read my blog. in fact i wasn't even aware that ppl actually know my blog. anyways... i hope ur quiz was okay. n kakashi dying is really a sad thing *mourns*

sue aka yume said...

I started reading ur blog since last sem break. I find it entertaining actually. Hehe. The quiz was sucky for me. Never good in memorizing stuffs. Yea. Kinda lost my reasons for continuing the anime. All the guys that i like ended up dead =.=

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

i'm not good at memorising stuff too. i don't know y i even continue with naruto seeing as i don't really have a lot of fav characters there except kakashi n shikamaru. maybe hinata too... but the rest... meh.