Friday, February 27, 2009

Truths

I can't bear to do MMS assignment or study for MMS midterm, I feel frustrated just thinking about it. In fact, I think I just ran out of steam ranting about it to my pals, Sal and Lynda, this afternoon. I hope their ears aren't bleeding at this moment. So anyways.... I stole this from my cousin's Facebook because I feel like blogging but didn't know what to blog about. Besides... I like to think that people actually miss me when I'm not talking crap here. *smiles innocently*

Moving on....

Truths! After you've filled this out, tag 15 people and have them do the same.

1. Last beverage - H2O
2. Last phone call - ICE1
3. Last text message - Sal
4. Last song you listened to - SID's Hosoi Koe
5. Last time you cried - Er... Last year?

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice? Nopes
2. Been cheated on? Nopes
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? Sorta
4. Lost someone special? Not really.
5. Been depressed? Well.... yeah. In fact, with all the assignments and midterms and quizzes now... I'm surprised I'm just merely frustrated instead of sinking into depression from the stress. I have gotten stronger!!!!!
6. Been drunk and threw up? Nah... I'm a good girl. *grins*

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS: Orange, Yellow, Red, Dark purple

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends - Yeaps
2. Fallen out of love - Fallen outta crush
3. Laughed until you cried - Yeah... think so
4. Met someone who changed you - Er... more or less
5. Found out who your true friends were - Yes, and I am thankful that I have them in my life.
6. Found out someone was talking about you - No... my eavesdropping skill is sadly quite bad.
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list - No
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life - All of them
9. How many kids do you want to have - Let's not talk about that yet
10. Do you have any pets - Family pets! Pepsi, Cola, Madge, Fairy, Duff, Johnny, and well, I supposed the two terrapins that my bro is currently keeping. One of them used to be mine but my bro adopted it already.
11. Do you want to change your name - No
12. What did you do for your last birthday - Recovering from the guilt of being in an accident that costed quite some money for the repairing
13. What time did you wake up today - 7 am... morning class sucks.
14. What were you doing at midnight last night - Zzzzz
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for - Right now... this sem to be over, but I guess that will bring me closer to my FYP. Nooooooooooooo!
16. Last time you saw your dad - Two weeks ago
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life - Currently, my mishandling of time and stress
18. What are you listening to right now - SID
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom - No
23. What's getting on your nerves right now? - MMS assignment, Socioling assignment, and LLT assignment. Oh yeah... and HOTEL quiz. The rest... coming soon.
24. Most visited webpage - Fictionpress

1. Nicknames - Jojo, Death Angel, Ah Jo
2. Relationship Status - Single
3. Zodiac sign - Cancer
4. Male or female or transgendered - Female -.-'''
5. Elementary - St. Henry
6. Middle School - SKC
7. High school - SMKC
8. Hair color - Black
9. Long or short - short
10. Height - 165cm
11. Do you have a crush on someone? - Not right now.
12: What do you like about yourself? My overactive imagination... but not so when I have just finished a horror movie/book.
13. Piercings - 2
14. Tattoos - None... but one day, ONE DAY! I will pluck up enough courage to get one.
15. Righty or lefty → Right

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
1. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Actually I want to be with my best friends, eating ice cream, but seeing that everyone of them is scattered all over Malaysia, or busy... Sigh.
2. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Please lar, I'm not that bad.
3. Will you repost this? I just did.
4. Did you lie at any of these questions? No point lying.


Actually I think this tag is supposed to have 100 questions, but my cousin left out some, and most of them I had did it before in one of the previous tags. So... I don't tag anyone, except for LYNDA, who seems to enjoy doing tags. Anyone else who wants to do feel free to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe~thank you thank you! I just read your blog, shall go do my tag now...haha~& it's ok, my ears didn't bleed, don't worry!