Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last Sunday was an awesome day. I shouldn't have, but I didn't regret any second of it. True, I was dead tired by the time I got home, but I wouldn't change anything.

Last weekend was graduation for the programme at preschool for the P1 and P2 kids. If I didn't mention it before, let me just say again, I love being at preschool. The kids are just darn adorable, and even if they are mischievous, their smiles and laughter just make your day better.

Anyways, I dropped by preschool on Sunday because it was my day-off and I knew they have graduation going on, so I had to go and see it for myself. When I got there, the head of the programme actually asked if I wanted to join the graduation and see it, and of course, I told her I love to.

The graduation was so much fun, but really, that wasn't really what I wanted to say. The kids are just amazing, in their own way. They are lively, they are vocal, they are innocent, they are naive, they are trusting. They are so accepting, that they just accepted me, a stranger, into their class on their graduation, without any suspicion.

Honestly, it never fails to amaze me how wonderful kids are. They forgive and forget so easily, and they are just so trusting and accepting that they will love you for you, just because you give them a hug and a smile.

Now, if only adults are as... untainted as kids. I'm sure the world will be a better place.

3 comments:

Laila Knight said...

Awesome post. Adults could learn a lot from kids. They're wholly accepting.

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

Indeed :)

vien said...

sup Jo. Long time no see!

i didn't know you were working with kids XD

i'm applying for part-time job related to children now. But to be honest, I'm pretty unsure if I can handle them. I mean, at first it's hard for me to be friendly to kids but I'd get used to it after many encounters. Any tips?