Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last weekend was awesome. All the amazing people that I spent time with, not to mention the good food that I ate... totally worth the time spent travelling. Though... I kinda suspected my butt is a bit flatter due to the long bus journey. Lol.

Unfortunately for me, spending time with those lovely people just makes me miss them so much now. So I'm all alone in my room, emo-ing, and missing them while thinking if I made the right decision to move from the yam to the dot, leaving all the people that I now miss so desperately behind.

Not that I didn't get to meet lotsa other lovely people here, it's just that... I still miss the people back in the yam.

:(

2 comments:

Bernard said...

Hey Jo, just wanna let you know that I do miss chatting with you people...so nice and so entertaining! :(

It will be a while before we are on the island..................:(

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

I miss chatting with you guys too :( You guys are so much fun to talk to, and it's not just bullying Vinu. Lol!