Sunday, May 13, 2007

A lost earring

I came back from Genting with nothing much but a lost earring. Not a pair, but one. It was quite an ordinary pair of earrings, but I treasure them all the same. Because the earrings were given to me by a friend I once considered dear to me. Funny how things work out. I have lost this earrings, either one of this pair, for countless of times, yet this time I'm never finding the lost one back. Because it was lost somewhere in Genting. I can't possibly go back just to find one earring.

It was sorta sad. Really. Sometimes I wish things worked out better though. I'm not sure what have happened. Probably if I have asked, maybe things wouldn't end this way. I didn't ask, I just stopped caring because it hurt so bad back then. To have a dear friend ignoring you as though you are a pebble on the road. I haven't wore this pair of earrings since the fallout with this friend, and funnily enough, after I finally decided that can wear this pair of earrings without feeling sad over it, one of it got lost. Ah... the ironies.

Oh well... what's done done. I could approach this friend and ask what have happened, but... Yeaps, there's always a but.

No comments: