Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Such is the life of no internet

Boredom... is the only word. Seriously, if I can rot to death from boredom, I think there wouldn't even be any left evidence of my existance since I came back to PJ on thursday last week. It was soooooooo boring at Tiara Damansara. We have no internet, no TV, no nothing! We can't even cook. And the public transport isn't that reliable.

Even though I'm reluctant to admit, I think I might be a little bit of an internet addict. Or maybe it's just the boredom. But I'm so used to having internet that when I can't online, I can't really think of anything else to do. And my brain's too dead (read: I'm too lazy) to comprehend anything that I have read. Well... and I really did have a few books waiting for me to finish it. Sigh...

Today I helped out at the orientation. It wasn't interesting to say, quite pretty close to boring, but hey, I killed my whole morning already (and sacrificed the whole morning when I could be sleeping my wits off). It was pretty easy job, just stand there and give out goodies, which I kinda think it's not that much. Oh well....

Maybe I should go take up language class. An option, but there's nobody into the idea of taking it. I could go alone, but it depends.

No comments: