Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spiderman 3

And after almost dying of boredom for staying too long in the house, I finally managed to get out of the house to watch Spiderman 3 with my sis. Not that I didn't go out, just staying in the house like some poor, lonely hermit, but hey, it gets tiring when you did nothing except online, watch TV, eat, sleep. And maybe a little houswork, but ignore that. I'm practically rotting from boredom, and I can feel my braincells dying from the lack of use.

The first attempt to watch Spiderman 3 went down the drain when my sis and I arrived at the cinema to find that the tickets are all sold out. Bah... annoying, and it made me lose my chance to watch Heroes. And today, I finally managed to watch it. It was kinda disappointing though. I was kinda eager to watch, excited, because I have never been a big fan of Spiderman, or any other guys in skin tight suits, ugh, but the preview looked so damn nice. So I went around bugging people to watch with me, and ah well, it just isn't as great as I expect.

But at least I bought a book. I can't wait to read it. I think it will be good. It's called "Honk, if you're Malaysian" by Lydia Teh. Hopefully this book will help me ease my sem break boredom. It seems promising, witty and funny yet truthful. We'll see.

No comments: