Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Saturday at KLCC

Spent a enjoyable Saturday with mum, aunt and cousins at KLCC yesterday. It was fun, and of course, the oh-so-important factor that I can escape studying for finals. Yay! There's always great food when aunt is around, and we went to Petrosains and Aquaria. Inside Aquaria, everything is so blue and pretty. Though there are a few funny stuffs that I thought are kinda weird to be appearing inside a place called Aquaria. Like bugs and frogs. But never mind that. I took a lot of pictures, and here's some of them. It's better to show than I describe them in words anyway.

Parachutes? Mushrooms? Nah.... just jellyfish

Nemo!

Shark!

Fu yoh... even turtle needs to tan

Fishes everywhere

Curiousity bangs my head against the glass.

I'm falling asleep....

Some kind of beetle that has very shiny body. Oi... did you just polish yourself or what?

Spider, with blue legs. Nice eh?

I'm just too cool for the camera... Seriously. (Jess said that this lizard looks so "yeng", posing like this)

Wei... don't step on me. I'm here, in case you can't see me

Ugh... Can I squeeze in? I'm NOT going to lose in the game of hide-and-seek

Whatcha looking at, dude?

Wee... I'm flying....

Look down at the floor! It's.... starfishes

Stingray... Swimming in the blue, blue water, obviously

No comments: