Monday, April 2, 2007

The Last Assignment and Presentation

We finished out last assignment and presentation today. This morning. 9.30 am.

It was kind of funny, because technically, I didn't do or contribute anything for this assignment. Imagine me going up to start saying something that I don't even understand, trying to present it so that my tutor and my classmates will understand. Ah.... the ironies. Never mind that. After we hand in our assignment report and everything, that will wrap up all the assignments and presentations I have for this foundation.

Which reminds me, the end is near. I'm finishing my foundation in a month time. It will be kind of sad, I have grown kinda attached to my classmates, not all of them, but some. I feel that it will be quite lonely to start my degree without any of them there to brighten my days up. And of course, not to mention all those other friends that I have made and grown close to in this short period of time. Especially those no longer going to stay in PJ. I wonder how life will be different from now.

Part of me still can't believe that I'm going to finish my foundation already. It seems just like yesterday, as cliche as it sounds, that I had just started foundation and thinking about whether I had made the wrong decision by coming here. I still wonder about it sometimes when I think back about all those things that I have left behind. It's only a moment during that time, that I felt rebelious for all that my parents had promised and failed to give, but then again, I have to go with it. I cannot say I totally regretted coming with this decision, but still there's always the other road that I didn't choose.

Oh well, I guess there's always the new start, when the old stuff ends.

No comments: