Sunday, April 8, 2007

Hitz.fm 10th Birthday Bash

Starstruck, and totally high.... are what I'm feeling right now.

Just came back from Hitz.FM 10th Birthday Bash, and all I can say is, AWESOME!!!! Despite the trouble that I went through for it, it was totally worth it. I met JJ, Rudy, Serena C, Ean, Andy, Pop Shuvit, K-Town Clan, and Jason Lo. It was so.... exhilarating. Zaza and I went crazy over them, totally starstruck, asking to snap pictures with all the DJs, VJs and the celebrities there.

It rained when it was the beginning of the party, but thankfully it stopped after a short drizzle. It will be such a sad case if the rain continued. The performances were great, through I didn't finish watching all ther performances. There were Gerhana Ska Cinta, Dragon Red, One Buck Short, K-Town Clan, J.Lo, Pop Shuvit, Reshmonu, and some other local bands. And I'm proud to say, Malaysian bands can definitely match up to the foreign bands. They are good. The bands that I think are good are Pop Shuvit and K-Town Clan. I totally love them, and I almost screamed my lungs out when they got on stage. They are just way good.

The downside of this party is well, I didn't get to see Jason Lo perform. It was so sad. We were scared that we wouldn't be able to get back, so we left early. And also me not being able to get the signatures from K-Town Clan. I am utterly heartbroken. I was only a few places away from getting my poster sign. Sigh.... and of course, the smokers that just have to kill other people's lungs as well as their own. Selfish creatures.

Overall, it was a great night. Inhaling the smoke and bearing the pain in my heels are totally worth it. If next year Hitz's birthday bash is going to be around PJ, I will definitely go again, despite having to risk bursting my eardrums. My ears still feel kinda funny from the loud music from the party. But I'm not regretting it. Not even a second of it.
Me, Jess, Zaza, Jen and Ah Zhong

K-Town Clan!

Pop Shuvit signing autographs

Pop Shuvit on stage!

Adam C and Andy in front of the Coffee Bean stall

Ean

Azura

JJ! He's just as funny and friendly as he sounded on air.

With Serena C


A pic with Rudy... Too bad it's blurry though


A pic with J.Lo. Yay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun. Thanks for coming. You ROCK