Friday, April 6, 2007

A memorable day

Today is certainly a memorable day. A day that surely when I look back someday in the future, I will have a laugh over it. What started as a stupid day ends equally stupid, only in a different way.

The stupid starting was, of course, the web page design second test. Boy, I screwed up. But it's nobody's fault but mine, since I didn't study hard at all, and of course, no big surprise when I couldn't answer my fill-in-the-blank questions. But never mind. I'll get over it, I always do.

After the test, I went to see this house that, IF everything goes right, I will move into. Personally I really love the environment, though there are doubts about how I'm going to get food and how to go to school. But I figure it could be solved, I hope. I really don't feel like living in MC all alone if all my friends are gone.

Then we went to Mid Valley. Zaza and I watched a movie, The Reaping. At first we wanted to watch Perfume, but since no student price, and since moi is totally, utterly broke, we decided to leave it for another day. It was a good movie, though the story is kinda predictable in the horror cliche way. And the girl is so pretty.

We also went to FOS to try on clothes. Fell in love with this kimono-style top, and also this red stretchy top, with lime green skirt. I was so tempted to buy, uh.... the temptation is definitely there, but I'm proud to say, I resisted. Thus saving another forty bucks. Am I good or what?

Now we come to the sad part. We were about to go home, and what do you know? The line waiting for taxi is sooooooooooooooooooo very long. And there isn't many taxi. Yeah well, one will slowly crawl in after like twenty minutes or something. Not that I actually calculated. We thought of going back by bus, but there was no Rapid KL. We ended up taking Metro 98. Luckily there was this guy, who is also staying in MC, and we just pathetically followed him back. Sad, really. And we have to walk for quite a distance from where the bus stopped.

What turned out to be a fun day, well, is still fun. I have my fun, but my legs feel as though they are going to fall off if I turn away from them for even a second. Maybe not so serious, but you get my point. This is actually the first time that we ended up so sadly after a day of shopping. Oh well.... like I said, a memorable day.

No comments: