Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A new semester

This new sem spells a new beginning. First, I have moved out of dreadful MC, where I don't have laggy connection. And where I have to pay such a high rate for such a stupid connection. But despite the rental, honestly, MC is so much more convenient. Really.

Moving in Tiara Damansara first reminded me how much junk I have stored over a year in my small MC room. Seriously, I was horrified beyond belief when I finished packing. I think I shocked my dad to momentarily speechless state when I took all my stuffs down to be transferred to Tiara Damansara.

When I first came back to Tiara Damansara, I was honestly bored to tears. There's no TV, no internet. After lazying around in the house for three weeks, it was sheer hell to not have anything to corrupt my already rotting brain. Haha. And I don't even have food to satisfy my taste bud. But, well, this is PJ, people. Of course I took the initiative to go shop for junk food. So now I'm officially a chocoholic again. Not so much of rehabilation actually when I went back for holiday. (Read: mum was there)

First day at uni, and we had Pengajian Malaysia. Geez... thrills and excitement. It was back to high school and learning all those Sejarah Melayu. God help me, I have only had my first class and I already have my 10% assessment. And it's a Malay essay and gosh... all I can say is that I have returned all the BM stuff to Madam Teng. It's due next week. Hopeless... I really have no idea what to do. I don't think I can write a decent essay, probably back to those kind of essay I wrote in standard 3. Ah... the horrors. But luckily, the lecturer has a dry sense of humour that I find amusing. Hopefully her dry sense of humour doesn't evaporate though.

Today we have Intro to Linguistics. It was fun, and the class has more people than I expected. They all look nice and friendly, except for the "Fantastic Four" that scares the wits out of me. Nah... exaggeration. I still have my wits, thank God for that. It's just that they kinda look so serious, but probably it's just me. And probably it's because Meryll told me that the one with the long LONG hair is freaking brilliant in English. Shivers....

Tomorrow we have no class though. Which is a bummer because I wish that it's Friday or Monday that we have no class. But I guess I shouldn't complain. It's better to have a day off than none at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..if u happen to read this comment..tho i dunno when..do u wanna create a blog together? i mean as in a partnership blog..^^