Thursday, June 7, 2007

Yesterday and today

We first start off with Wednesday, because I was too lazy to blog about it yesterday and also I kinda hit depression by the time I got the time to sit down and face my laptop. And since there's something I wanted to blabble about, so I shall.

So, yesterday Zaza and I went to Section 14 to pay our apartment's rental and to send my handphone to hospital. Well, there's nothing really interesting about the main reasons why we went to Section 14, but while waiting for bus, we realised that Malaysians are actually very brave people. Right in front of us there's this overhead bridge, but ironically, so many people chose to ignore the existance of the overhead bridge and risk their life by crossing the road without it. It's not even down the road or anything. It's right at the spot where they crossed the road. Well, I'm sure it's really difficult to climb one or two flights of stairs.

We got so distracted by those people (we were observing and counting), that we got on the wrong bus when the bus came. We took for granted that there's only going to be T628 going by the road, but instead we took U88. And I was thinking "Hey, T628 goes to Damansara?" when I was in the bus. Which is when I realised that we have taken the wrong bus. Luckily, the bus did go to SS2, so Zaza and I went down the SS2 bus stop and had lunch there before taking Metro 12 back to our uni.

I went to attend my Japanese class after Drama and Public Speaking Club's meeting. I was alone. It was kinda depressing cause the students all seem to do their homework, while I, well, as usual, didn't really revise at all. I think I will start it soon.

Today I have Phonetics and Phonology the whole day. It was better than the first week, but I'm still having trouble with the phonemic alphabets. And my braces isn't really helping much either. I'm kind of considering to be hardworking for once, but we all know how long that's going to last.

After P&P it was Intro to Mass Com. It was this tutorial that makes me hope, though I don't really dare to hope too much, that my tutorial classmates can be fun too. It appears that most of my classmates are dramatic homo sapiens sapiens. It's like we all love to act and exaggerate things.

Oh well, actually things are looking brighter, even if it's just a little, after Joy enlightened me with her words. Which leads me to my little confession, what am I going to do without her to talk senses into my head when my brain went MIA? Lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahaha... I never knew i am so important to you.. Hmm.. So, you better start treating me better.. Or else... I'll bug you until you cry for help.. Er.. I wouldn't mind getting a new car or new phone for my birthday.. ( Blink blink, get the hint??) Haha.. Hey, Cheer up, ok? Don't think too much about the unhappy stuff.. Think anout happy stuff.. Then, you'll feel happier.. Be positive.. Every problem has it's solution.. Be happy always, ok??