Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The shopaholic

The shopaholic in me demands that I buy Maroon 5, Mika, Rihanna, Jojo, and of course, Linkin Park's CD. The shopaholic in me insists that I need another 5 pair of earrings, 1o new skirts, and 20 new tops. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but you get my point.

The thing is, like most females out there, I become a shopaholic once in a while. Especially when there's sales going on. Even if I will be shopping alone.

What's a better way to spend my free day other than going to the mall. Heck, just two hours of shopping and I have already gotten two new tops. Sigh... and all the amount of money that I have spent. I know I shouldn't.... but they are so pretty! I was supposed to be doing grocery shopping, okay, more like junkfood hunting, but still, all I managed to get are the two tops and some things from Watsons and googles and swimming cap. I would have continued shopping if I don't have my Japanese class.

Ah.... if only I have infinity amount of money to spend.

No comments: