Sunday, January 13, 2008

The restless-ness

I'm feeling restless and annoyed, and a little unhealthy. Probably should have eaten something closer to a balanced meal for the past week's meals, but unfortunately I'm NOT capable of eating healthly.

Yesterday had been a day full of Heroes. Heroes marathon had somehow left me a lil restless, that awful cliffhanger, but by today my restless-ness reached full blast. Don't know how, don't know why.

Spent the whole Sunday just lazing around, refusing to touch any of my homework or assignment, even though I'm not supposed to be procastinating. I survived Friday in one piece. Surprisingly, the lectures were not boring, which I prayed to God to stay that way.

This sem, I have a feeling, will be much more fun than last sem, though a whole lot more hectic and busy and tough. Thinking about the many assignments and presentations is enough to make me feel like puking. And sadly, I think my grades might drop this sem despite the more fun subjects I have.

No comments: