Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weariness

I am getting old. Oops, correction, I am feeling old.

And I am only twenty!!

Gosh... I'm so tired. And I still have a quiz, a writing assignment, which is very boring to write, and a newspaper to produce. And after struggling with last week's three deadlines in two days, I am more than ready to drop dead and not wake up and smell the shit again.

I am supposed to be doing my assignment, either writing some stupid, boring topic that I don't care about, or writing some stupid, boring news that I don't care about. Both are writing assignment, which is something I usually enjoy doing. Not the assignment, mind you, but writing. Can't believe I actually hate writing, judging from the way I am feeling oh-so-resentful towards those two assignments.

I really should start now, but my head hurts. Dizzy, spinning like some merry-go-round, my brain, that's it, in my skull. Makes me wonder if I am falling sick, but PLEASE GOD DON'T LET ME FALL SICK. I can't afford to fall sick, not now. I'm already tired enough without the extra dose of un-immunity system.

So what now? I think I am starting to sound boring with all my complaints about assignment. I think I will stop being boring and go face the ultimate boredom instead.

No comments: