Monday, August 4, 2008

Overloaded

With assignments!

My brain feels as though it has consumed too much information in one go, and is now bloated and have difficulty digesting. Been trying to read Cohort and Trace since last night, and thus resulting in inflated brain. I pity my brain and myself, but this is the retribution if you procastinate.

So now I'm sincerely asking my brain to cooperate with me, because I have three assignments due this week. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I will come out as a winner in the battle!

Love ya, brain! Muacks.

If this post sounds a lil whacked out, this is because the person writing is currently unconsciously stressed out and needs some fun, and also her brain is too overloaded with Cohort and Trace and morphology to function normally.

No comments: