Monday, July 28, 2008

The rants that are not supposed to sound angry (really!! I'm not angry nor furious)

1. Stop telling me to gain some weight. I am NOT underweight at all. Shut up.

2. Stop trying to make me feel as though taking EL is a bad choice, because I don't regret it even if I did miss Science badly sometimes. I don't care if I might not end up with a high paying job (okay, I lied, I do care, but not to the extent that I wanted to do something that I hate just for the sake of money). Until I graduated, please stop interrogating me about what I wanna do in the future. Shut up.

3. Stop telling me what I should be wearing in order to make myself prettier. I know I am not the prettiest girl around, and I don't try to be the prettiest girl around. I am comfortable with what I am wearing. Shut up.

4. Stop drowning out my voice. I know I am a preoccupied listener, but I DO listen. Sometimes it gets tiring that I don't work my vocal cords, do you know that?

5. Stop defining me just from the surface stuff that you have seen. I am not that transparent.


Things not to be:
1. An unstoppable procastinator
2. A self-absorbed bitch
3. A money-obsessed adult
4. A superficial backstabber
5. A stupid dreamer
6. A non-substance talker
7. A smoker, a druggie or a weakling




For all the people who read my blog, this post is not directed at anyone. So no need to be "perasan".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez.. jojo.. are u ok? *hugz*

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

yeaps. no worries ^^