Monday, July 21, 2008

The worst war in the history

I'm supposed to be doing my bloody Moral assignment, even if I'm not I should be doing my Academic Writing assignment, and not blogging (obviously!), but since my BM is officially almost non existance in my lexicon, and the procastinator that I am will happily postpone my AW assignment till I finish my Moral, so here I am.

So yesterday I went to 1U to watch movies with my friends. Let me take this chance to voice out how much I hate going to the mall on weekends. The mall was packed, AND I had to queue for half an hour to get movie tickets. Sheesh... And guess what? The movie was SO not worth the wait and the 10 bucks.

The movie is called "War of the Dragons". From the summary taken from GSC website, it sounded quite interesting. It was based on a Korean legend, where two serpents, a good and a bad one fight for something that is gonna let them have a chance to turn into a dragon and ascend to heaven. Yeah well, the plot of the movie is actually quite okay, but I have no idea how the movie actually turned out to be so lame and stupid. And quoting Boo Boo, "Now we know not to watch a movie directed by a Korean." Sweat.

Anyways... the storyline progressed horribly. The part where there should be suspence, the director rushed through it. The part where there shouldn't be so much lingering, the director made the part dragged out for so long that we were thinking, "What the heck is wrong with this movie?!?!" And the fighting scenes were lame also. They were so lame that it made us wonder how can fighting scenes actually be lame! I mean, show lar some variety when it comes to the fighting scenes. We get bored, you know, from watching the helicoptors smashed into the flying reptiles over and over again, or the reptiles being shot by missiles, OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Sheesh....

Oh, and what about the "best" part of this whole thing? After coming back from the movie, I complained to Mummy (aka Bernard) about wasting my 10 bucks watching a horrible movie, and he told me that that movie was out last year!!! WHAT THE HELL!! And it still costed us 10 bucks? Oh man... Seriously lar, kena tipu already. Sadness....

But oh well, ignoring the horrible movie, I had a good time with my friends, though my wallet is now considerably lighter what with all the good food we ate, which of course, costed us quite some spending. Shopping was a failed attempt as the shirt I fell in love with made me look fat, and the others, well, they are nice to look at but I doubt I will actually wear them often if I did buy them.

So now that I'm done complaining, I should get back to my work. Hopefully "The Dark Knight" is as awesome as Mummy said, if not, the lameness of the stupid D-war movie is going to haunt me for the weeks that I'm stuck in the house doing nothing but assignments. Arghhhhhhhh!

No comments: