Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Contented

Good lunch + good movie + good company = a happy and contented day

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOO BOO! Now you are officially older, so, how does it feel that your age NO longer begins with a one? Muahaha!

Lunch = sushi at Sushi Zanmai@Gardens. The price is okay, the kind of price you expect to pay for sushi, and the service, well, a little lacking, but I don't blame them as it was full house. The sushi looks more creative than the ones you usually see in Sushi King, but not so creative that you don't recognise them.

Movie = the Incredible Hulk. I guess Boo and I must have looked like a couple, or else why would the ticket seller wants to hook us up in couple seats, sort of? But the movie turned out to be surprisingly good, well, could be because I have no expectation for it, therefore no disappointment to get.

Company = the honorable birthday girl! People, let's all hold hands and sing a loud, cheerful Happy Birthday song for her! It's always good to hang out with my old friends (old as in not new, not age-wise). After the long postponed date, finally we managed to catch up and I fill her in with tembak-able facts about our beloved Miss Kang. Muahaha!

After that, we sorta wondered around aimlessly for a short while before trapping ourselves in MPH. Too many books in there that need to be loved and owned by me, not enough money to buy, unfortunately.

Last but not least, me finally get me lazy ass moving to check out the laptop that I feel like buying, after sekian lama complaining about this old one. And yes, this time when I say old it's memang old, as in ancient.

No comments: