Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Developing conscience

Today's event suddenly made me realise that I have strayed away from who I used to be, the part of myself that I used to be proud of, and will always be proud of.

I have suddenly turned into a very bitchy person, that bitches about someone who I don't even hate. Just because I dislike something about that person, and so does everyone else, but that doesn't mean I should bitch about that person just because.

I had forgotten that everyone out there has his/her feelings. Everyone out there will feel hurt if he/she is being laughed at and mocked. That he/she will also feel the loneliness and the desperation to want to fit in and be cool.

I don't even know when I first began to be like this. I remember that back then I won't even bitch about someone behind his/her back. If I don't like that person, I avoid talking to him/her, and if I really need to say something, I say it to his/her face instead of bitching about him/her behind the back.

I really don't like the me that bitches about people behind their backs. I mean, today in class when Miss Nadya asked us to write something to the person we hate, I can't think of anyone, not even these few certain people that I have been bitching about with my friends recently. If I don't even dislike them that much, why do I bitch about them? A hobby? I mean, even if I did hate them, there is still no reason to bitch about other people.

I really, really don't like this me that is constantly bitching about people that, well, true, that I find them lame and pathetic, but still that is not reason enough to bitch about them.

No comments: