Monday, August 25, 2008

The purple nails

I celebrated my end-of-assignment freedom by painting both my finger and toenails purple.

Yeah well, not the first time, but then I figured I should appreciate the extra time that I have now by painting my nails because the nail polish I have had been collecting dust in my drawer for quite some time already. I guess it might have already got bored from being left alone.

Today the trip to MV was quite fun. Bought a new pair of shoes that made me so very tall when I wear them (yays!), and watched a thriller movie with Sal. Both of us got freaked out by the two female killers in "The Strangers". Seriously, the masks are just way freaky.

Cut my hair too. Told Mr. Hairstylist that I wanted to keep my hair long, cause I got bored of my short hair already, but he said I had to not cut my hair for at least six months if I want to keep my hair long before he can do anything with it. So now my hair is short again, because not cutting my hair for six months is a very horrifying thought. Though it probably saves me a lot of money.

Which, btw, I need to stop buying stuff. If I continue buying stuff, I will have to starve myself in order to make ends meet, and we all know that a hungry Jojo is a very unstable person.

Erms.... to be honest, I should be studying instead of crapping here, but wth. I figured I deserve a lil R&R after all those assignments before hitting the books for finals. I'm sure it's well deserved. Lol!

No comments: