Monday, September 15, 2008

Coming soon... the last paper

First and foremost, I AM SO DAMN GRATEFUL AND GLAD THAT PYSCHOLINGUISTICS PAPER IS FINALLY OVER AND DONE!

You have NO freaking idea how I almost drove myself insane trying to study for Pyscholing yesterday. I swear, the whole amount of time I spent studying during study week cannot equal to the amount of time I spent studying yesterday. Can you imagine the amount of studying I have done? I can't remember the last time I studied this hard for a paper.

So, needless to say, I am recovering from near insanity, and am now a quite unstable person. But! Despite some minor forgetting during the paper today, and also quite some time spent stoning instead of thinking, I managed to finish the paper in time, and IF I am lucky, I might be able to score well in this paper. Hopefully!

But anyways, I am so excited over the fact that I will be able to go back to BP this Friday. Counting down, three more days to go. Today not included since it's almost my bedtime already. Lol.

I know, chances are I will get bored of BP in maybe a week's time? But for now I just want to get the hell outta PJ and away from the hectic life and air pollution here. At least in BP life is calm, and there are always small little things that give me comfort by just being there. Like my dogs and my beloved bed. Lol.

I am SO looking forward my sem break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

helo....
i have the same feeling as you.although we are here for almost one year but i still cant conform myself to the lifestyle here.no matter how tired i am,i stil can't sleep well and i really look forward of the sem breaks and hope to get the hell out of here a.s.a.p.i just don know how those klrians can live here for few generations(no offence).

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

lol! hope u have a good holiday and a very well needed rest then! see u during new sem!