Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sem break... 1st week

So, the first week of sem break. Honestly, what have I done? It seems to me that time passes SO fast, and in another two weeks time I am gonna go back to PJ and start new sem.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I still want to laze around despite my lack of entertainment in my current situation.

Let's see. I have been playing the driver of the family since I came back last Friday. Driving my siblings around, to tuitions, back from school, to the mall, etc etc. It's funny cause both my dad and mum still don't quite trust me to drive them around, but it's okay. Pressure, having them in the car. And let me complain, the town is fulled of cars and I don't enjoy driving because most of the cars drive so very slow, like 40km/h instead of 60. It's very frustrating to follow these slow cars and not be able to overtake because there are just too many cars.

On the other hand, I finished watching Nana and Death Note. I got a lil disgusted with myself because I can sorta related to Hachi, but at the same time I guess I could understand why she's acting like that. And I got freaked out by Raito. I used to be so in love with him, but then after watching the anime and how he dealt with Near and Mello I kinda got freaked out by how evil he has become after L died. Sadness....

I finished my Sidney Sheldon's book in one day, and now I am left with books that interest me not to read, which is bad because now I have no anime to watch, and I got bored of playing games already.

And I am dying to go shopping! Especially with my pals but the town's busy with all the balik kampung people, and the malls are sure to be packed with all the people doing shopping! Sobs. Oh well, I will just wait and see how it goes.

Last but not least, I fell in love with one of the models' hairstyle in ANTM cycle 11. I think I will try to get her hairstyle, maybe, when I get back to PJ. IF I am still in love with it by the time I manage to make myself go visit the hair saloon.

Oh yeah, and you know what I noticed? Everyone in my family talks to the dogs! It's like the first thing we do after we open the door, we see the dogs, and we talk to them! Icks... I wonder if that's very normal. Same thing happens when we come back from outside, since they are the ones that we see first. Hmm....

2 comments:

Bernard said...

Walau eh! Why so long onli update one eh?

Anyway, some people talk to their dogs to "connect" with the dog - to communicate and to create intimacies (not sexual ones occay!)...

Hope you have another 2 weeks of fun!

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

internet very lag... so i malas wanna online.

yeah... i have another two weeks to continue "connecting" with my dogs. haha!