Monday, November 10, 2008

Assignment

Okay, I am supposed to be doing my Malaysian Lit assignment, but seriously, other than feeling lazy, I am freaking out here. A lil.

It seems that when I read the short stories, save for "Haunting the Tiger", I can interpret the dreams, which is what I am supposed to be doing for this assignment, but I cannot put my thoughts into words! All that I have written so far sounds so crappy that I know it is going to end up with very lousy marks. And I don't want that to happen! I like this subject (despite THAT lecturer -.-'''), and I don't want to end up not getting a good grade for it.

Seriously... I have no freaking idea what to do. It's not that my idea is stupid or what, but the way I put my thoughts into words sounds stupid no matter how you look at it. And it's freaking me out so much that I can't come up with proper words to describe my thoughts. All that I have written so far only sounds like I have no freaking idea what I myself talk about, like random pieces of stuff that I chuck into my report just so I have something in my report.

Help!

2 comments:

booboo said...

what bout explaining it in a form of story?

Anonymous said...

show some sample of your assignment. maybe other ppl can help?