Sunday, February 17, 2008

Randomness

  1. Barely missing my bus ride back to BP only to realise that my bus went to Muar first instead of going straight back to BP, because the bus to Muar broke down and the company decided to join the two trip together. Surprisingly, the delayed trip didn't make me feel extremely annoyed.
  2. My sis locked herself in her room without realising her lock was broken, hence trapping herself in the room, for a grand total of 15 minutes. It probably was a blessing in disguse that she's so ganas, if not it might have been a 15 hours trap instead of 15 minutes.
  3. Falling in love with my newest niece, who is only two weeks old. She's just so small and adorable that you just can't not love her.
  4. Attending my cousin's wedding to find a cute nephew, throwing himself on the floor in a fit of tantrum cause his mother blocked all his routes towards the plant that he wanted to destroy. Fyi, the nephew is also very cute, one year and three months old, just learnt how to walk properly and my sis is currently trying to teach him to say "leng lui" so that he can call her "leng lui" instead of "aunty".
  5. Being shouted awake by a cousin this morning only to be instructed by my dad to bring my dogs in from the sun. It is NOT amusing, being slobbered by your own dogs' saliva even before you are fully awake to know what is going on.
  6. Eavesdropping on my parents and relatives discussing about the prospect of my cousin (the cousin who is the same age with me) having a boyfriend and how her mum should NOT be jealous of her boyfriend because apparently, a certain relative had been quite jealous when her daughter, who sadly to say, had not have a boyfriend for quite some time, finally found a boyfriend. Said certain relative also has the tendency to brag about things that are not hers, don't know why, not to mention that she likes to look down on other people. Apparently only her nieces and nephews are able to score brilliantly in public exams like SPM and graduate from universities.
  7. Being told off by a friend for being selfish, and actually not feeling offended, because it is the truth that I'm already bordering the line of being selfish.

No comments: