Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just the surface

Lately, I have been a lil stressed out from the new sem, though looking at the way I'm going around kacau-ing people merrily, watching anime till my eyes bugged out, going to the malls to lepak every now and then, it probably isn't very convincing.

The thing is, even if I did like the subjects we have this sem, the subjects are tougher and the assignments are definitely more than last sem. I will try my best to give everything my all, but sometimes it hurts not to live up to people's expectation, especially people who you care and actually give a damn about what they think of you. I have a dreadful feeling that my grades isn't going to be as good as last sem, though last sem's came as a surprise, and most of the time I hate surprises more than love them.

Other the assignments, I discovered something a couple of days ago that haunts my mind till now. Again, even if I did know about this and forget about it most of the time, we really should never judge a book by its cover. Just because someone looked damned happy and contented, doesn't mean that person IS happy and contented. Just because someone looked as though he has no flaws in his life, doesn't mean that his life IS perfect.

My heart goes out to the one whom I'm talking about, though he probably doesn't know about it. Even if I am not close to him, I still wish him the best, and hopefully he finds peace within himself and sees the bright side of the situation, though the situation does seem not very promising.

But I can't resist saying this though: Forever only applies in fairytale, no matter what some people might say.

No comments: