Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The beginning of finals

So, yesterday saw the beginning of my Y1S2 finals. Critical Reading and Thinking paper started the "meaningful" event, and I couldn't complain. Seriously. After all, the paper could be worse, but it wasn't, right?

I practically "tembak" all through my Section A and B. Fact or Opinion. MCQ. It was all in the book, the MCQ, I mean, but come on lar, you don't really expect me to remember everything in the textbook, do you?

Comprehension passage was a little weird. I kept looking for loopholes, which Dr. Carmen told us there isn't going to be one, so don't bother looking. I guess I'm just wary that it was just a simple comprehension passage.

Fallacy is one bad case. I didn't manage to sneak pass my classmates who were bombarding Dr. C with questions, and unfortunately, since ears don't close like eyes do, I heard two of the answers and were quite annoyed to find out that I got one of them wrong. Like seriously, why do I have to hear the answer?!?! I'm happy not knowing anyways.

The last essay question. Man, that was funny. I keep coming up with all those lame "critical" reasons. I hope they don't suck as much as I think they do. Lol.

Which reminds me, I think I might be unconsciously stressed out, because I kept having weird dreams lately. I dreamt that my hometown was invaded by dinosaurs and my sis and I were dinosaur hunting. Talk about weird.

No comments: