Sunday, April 27, 2008

Half the battle

Half the battle is gone, and no, I'm not grinning my head off. I can see my CGPA taking a jump all the way down, and I'm not pleased with it. Not that I can blame it on anyone else. Or maybe I can, but I won't. Sometimes denial isn't all that fun anyways.

I feel cheated off my weekend! I spent the whole afternoon doing my Lit paper, and sadness, my careless mistake might just cost me my A. I think I will be quite depressed for not getting an A for this paper. Well, I guess I should have read Macbeth properly, and remember my points for Romantic period, but what's done is done. Next time, I'm SO not going to sit at a seat where there's no air circulation. I almost suffocated yesterday.

I don't really know what I'm rambling on and on about. I guess I'm just annoyed and tired from finals. This sem really drained me off my energy, both physically and emotionally. Sigh....

No comments: