Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Looking forward, looking backwards

I probably should be driving myself crazy with Semantics studying, or anything else (academic related, of course) but I just can't seem to make myself study, hence the overactive brain leading me to this.

Sometimes I got scared thinking about the future. I don't know. When I see my friends back in my hometown after so long of not seeing them (considering I used to see them practically everyday back in high school era), the things that will struck me will be how pretty and matured they look now, how they speak differently from back then, how their thinking have evolved, etc.

And it scares me so much because somehow, I don't think I have changed at all. Somehow, I feel as though even if I went away from my hometown to study, new environment and new people and all, I still feel as though I didn't really change that much. And this changes seem to, I don't know, make me feel a little apart from them.

Somehow this makes me feel a little lost. I think I might have changed since coming to PJ, but I don't think the changes are for good. I don't even want to think about that now.

Sheesh.... Stress + pms + a determination to escape studying (reality) = lotsa emo-ing, thoughts that ran all over the place, and craving for fattening food.

1 comment:

booboo said...

Dont worry. We're in the same boat.
I'm sure your some of the changes are for good eventhough it might not be noticeable.

hugz.