Saturday, April 5, 2008

The end!

Joy, joy, happy, happy!

After today's Lit presentation, that's the end of our courseworks. Thank God! Though we still have four CRT journals to write, for today, I refused to think about that.

The last few days, since Sunday, had been absolutely nightmare-ish. There was a deadline EVERY freaking day!

Monday: Semantics quiz... which I bombed, thank you very much.
Tuesday: JR news project... which I edited the news for don't know how many times, so I hope I get a good marks for it. (Thanks, Esther and Zaza, for your pointers and patience!)
Wednesday: Grammar assignment
Thursday: Grammar journal and Lit file... which I spent the last week slaving over it, the Lit file, I mean.
Friday: CRT report... which is something we should have done last week after we presented but since we are the famous procastinators, no award for those who guessed what we did
Saturday: Lit novel and presentation... which I almost froze to death many thanks to UTAR's stupid air-con. Seriously, I think the management is trying to make the students die from cold. I was wearing long sleeves AND a jacket, yet I was still shivering violently.

Needless to say, this week almost killed me, but I survived! And I'm SO not going to think about the finals that's coming in two weeks time, at least not, say, next Friday? Which reminds me, I need to go stock up on junkfood in preparation for study week. Hmm....

No comments: