Monday, October 13, 2008

Moment of vain-ness

Okay, I don't usually do this, because though everyone is vain by nature (or at least that's what I think), not everyone chooses to show it to other people about his/her vain-ness. But I couldn't resist! I love my new hairstyle and my new specs so much that I have been bugging people about my hair and my specs.

Anyways, I got the hairstyle that I wanted, and bought a new pair of specs using the pocketmoney that my mum gave me. This is by far the largest pair of specs I have ever gotten before, I mean the size of the frame, and I absolutely adore it. Even if it looks a bit big for my face, but still... I thought it looks amazing with my new hairstyle. Personally, and this is my very rare vain self being awaken from long slumber talking, I thought I look like a cute nerd with this hair and specs. And some people might wonder why I would want to look nerdy, but I thought this actually look quite cute. Besides, I am nerdy in a way anyways.

So needless to say, I have been bugging a lot of people about my hair, asking them if it looks cute, and most of them said yes, probably because since I so muka tembok asked them if I look cute, it's not very polite to say "no". I mean, people probably wouldn't want to crush my fragile heart, right? Haha!

Well, some did said I will look better without the specs, or like two totally different people, but I like the fact that my hairstyle is so contradictory with my specs. And I admit, there are reasons such as laziness, paranoia about eye infection, and my financial well-being if I keep using contacts, that discourage me from using contact lenses frequently. But I'm okay with the nerdy look. I actually like it better than the "cool" look.

Okay... I think my hyperness is wearing off, and the vain-ness will probably disappear along with it. Well, my hairstyle is not going to stay new forever anyways, so end of this post now. Lol. I hope this sort of vain-ness won't appear frequently.

And sorry if my vain-ness icks anyone out. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Pictures!! I want to see! haha

Bernard said...

You? Cute in that look? My answer is a BIG GODZILA NO! BUT - I like the whole nerd/goth/emo look to your hair and specs! It's amazing (not amazing as in amazing, negative connotations!)

See? I did you a preety good favour by saying NO to you. Wendy's Time!!! X)

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

i didn't take any pics, jen jen. don't feel like camwhoring :P maybe i'll show u one day when u online through webcam or something. haha!

wow... i didn't know u have such a big reaction to my cute comment, kung. lol. but then again, i have to say i use adjectives quite loosely, so my cute probably isn't the same meaning as u think. haha. and anytime u wanna go wendy's, just say so. i'm dying to have frosty.