Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This... and That

As if assignments and deteriorating results are not enough to bring me down, not to mention, pile a mountain of stress on my being, that has to happen.

This... seriously, if she gave us the information AND confirmation that she gave me today two weeks ago, she could have saved me from the amount of fretting and stressing AND cursing because of that bloody assignment. But better not speak so soon yet, because the end is not here yet.

I just hope that eventually I might get good results despite the bad coursework marks. Which, I don't even have to wait till the end of week 14 to know that. I can predict it with the way my midterms turned out.

And That. Seriously, if I could just take a knife and stab my heart to end the pain, I will gladly do that. Okay... I guess it will stop the pain... in a different way, but still, it wouldn't end the problem.

What's a girl to do? When she's not supposed to be that worried and stressed out but there are This and especially That?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi... don u dare to stab urself hor.. i'll kill u for that.. lol.. aiyo.. darling... don think so much lar.. just try your best and leave the rest to fate, i guess?? you're always welcomed to find me to rant or destress or curse or watever, k? never forget tat..

Anonymous said...

oi... don u dare to stab urself hor.. i'll kill u for that.. lol.. aiyo.. darling... don think so much lar.. just try your best and leave the rest to fate, i guess?? you're always welcomed to find me to rant or destress or curse or watever, k? never forget tat..

Anonymous said...

noooooooooooo........dooonnnnnnnntttt.... pleassssssseeeeeeeeee.... please please dont leave me and joy alone... nonono...hahahah.. okla.. stop all those dramatic speech... JO.. you n joy are always the one who motivate me, "take good care" of me n let me become what i am tdy. REALLY.. !! SO, you are free to find me just whenever you need k?? we work hard and give the best we can... life is not always fair and unexpected things will always happen. We just have to learn to cope with it. Gambateh!!mucks...

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

i'm not gonna do anything stupid, don't worry. it's just a figure of speech. i don't mean it literally

Bernard said...

Hahahaha....welcome to the emo group!!!