Friday, March 27, 2009

Words

There are times when I speak without thinking, hell, I think my mouth might sometimes not linked to my brain at all, but when you peel off the sarcasm and the meanness, I still care, and I don't mean to hurt anyone with my words. It's just that I don't know how to channel my concern etc into my words. If you ever come to me when you are down, you would have known that I suck at consoling people, and I ask stupid questions that seem insensitive even without realising that they are insensitive. I make remarks that are supposed to sound encouraging, except that they might not be what you want to hear.

But sometimes, I guess that just gives off the impression that I don't care at all.

3 comments:

sue aka yume said...

I think a lot of us face that kind of situation as well. I always sound harsh/sarcastic (although I don't mean to), therefore the nickname sarcastic queen. Hehe. Don't worry too much about it. Or maybe you can sorta apologize right after you said something that you think is wrong? Not good at giving advice, so yea XD

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

the thing is... most of the time i'm so used to saying sarcastic things that i don't even realise i do that already. my friends back in my hometown are already immuned to my sarcasm, so yeah... when i got here a lot of people don't react well to me because of that

joy said...

*pat pat back* Don worry so much lar.. many ppl are like that ah.. i always feel like kicking myself in the butt for always saying the wrong things at the wrong time.. and i'm sure they can see the angel in you beyond the sarcasm.. ok ok.. i admit... that sounds lame.. haha.. but.. u know i mean it, rite?? muacks.. love ya..