Monday, March 30, 2009

The weekend

I probably shouldn't done that, but oh well, I took a long weekend off. I went back to BP since Thursday, since I have dental appointment on Saturday. It was good, and bad, the weekend.

The good thing was... I was, well, revived, sort of. I needed the break away from assignments and all the pollution in PJ. Most of all, I just needed to be away from the stress.

Anyways, I removed partial of my braces already. The upper front part was still left intact, seeing as my retainer is in the progress of being made, but I digress. I can eat chewing gum already! And that was what I did after all the drilling, scaling and polishing done to remove my braces. I know, nothing significant, but seriously, taking out the braces wasn't such a sweet process after all. Halfway through the drilling, scaling, and polishing, I almost wanted to tell the dentist to just stop it and leave my braces be. It was quite an... uncomfortable experience.

Moving on, finally the metal removing ceremony was done (almost). And then my dentist dropped the bombshell that my wisdom teeth are out (like I didn't know that), and they needed to be removed.

And so she went, "Ha! Now you have something to do during your holiday, Jo. You can come and remove your wisdom teeth. Both the upper left and lower right have to be removed."

Geez... thanks, doc, I'm so looking forward my holiday now. Tada! The highlight of my finishing of finals.... the removal of wisdom teeth.

-.-'''

Seriously, doc, you sure know how to cheer up a girl.

No comments: