Sunday, July 1, 2007

Attention span... short

I have short attention span... on second thought, make it very, very, VERY short. It's not the first time I came to this conclusion, rest assured. Even back then in high school, with Mr. Anba, who happened to be my favourite, favourite teacher, teaching my favourite, favourite subject, I didn't pay 100% attention to him. And that just proves how well I can concentrate.

Which isn't as funny as it sounds because when you realised that your assignments are almost due, and there are a few midterms around the corner, and you know nothing on everything, well, you will start wishing that you have longer attention span. Maybe with that I can do better in class. I don't know.

Oh well... like I said, I have an assignment due tomorrow. Me and my gang are trying hard to make it reach 2000 words, but unfortunately, my brain is going on strike now. Good job, brain, ya know I always love you. And not to mention that I have a quiz on Tuesday, and surprise surprise, I have no clue what I'm supposed to be quizzed on. Oh well....

And also the other assignments, which I don't really have any idea of. Well... maybe the littlest idea, but I really should get going on getting some idea on them. Oh yeah, what did I say about attention span? I was supposed to be telling about yesterday's seminar, which I promptly started to doze off like five minutes after it started, due to sleepiness and also the coolness of the room. But then again, since I dozed off, I guess I don't really have anything much to talk about other than to complain about how we were made to go at 8 o'clock in the morning.

By the way, there's this story about my disastrous Friday in teddiesbooz. Go have a look and laugh yourself silly. I'm too lazy to post the same thing here.

No comments: