Thursday, July 12, 2007

An early bday celebration

An early celebration of my birthday by housemates made the whole day of enduring Phonetics totally worth it. After class today, went to SS2 with my housemates and another couple of friends to have dinner. Well, I have no idea they planned a surprise for me. I was stunned, really.

When we got back, and I was halfway through online-ing, Zaza came into the room and told me to try on a light blue top that her aunt bought her but with the size too small, or so she said. I was a little weird out at first, because it was kind of funny for her aunt to buy clothes for her but the wrong size, since her aunt always bought clothes for her, and should have known her size by now, but she insisted that I try it on. So feeling weird out, I tried it on and when I opened the door, I was ambushed by the one and only Lynda Leong, who almost robbed me off my first kiss. If she is a couple more inches taller, I would literally kiss my first kiss goodbye.

So when I stepped out into the hallway, I saw my housemates with a cake in their hands. So they started singing birthday song to me, and all the while I was stunned and thinking, "Hey, today isn't my birthday." And continued to stare at the cake while they sang.

Okay, after finished singing they handed me the cake. So I went "Er, my birthday isn't today." And they told me that they decided to celebrate it early for I might be going back for the weekend. Isn't that sweet of them? The cake was delicious, mocha cake. They made me think of a wish and also take the candle out using my mouth before cutting the cake. But I'm seriously touched that they even want to help me celebrate my birthday, even if it's three days earlier. And the top is pretty too. See, I have a new top now.

Thanks, guys, that's really sweet and thoughtful of you all. I really, really, really appreciated it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO ONE TOLD ME UR BDAY COMING!! ><